Go for 2&5 campaign resources such as brochures, posters and booklets are available to residents within the following states in Australia:
Please note you can only order resources that are available within your state of residence. Order quantity restrictions may also apply.
To view electronic copies of resources go to 2&5 State Campaigns section of the website and select your state.
- Residents of Queensland can order Go for 2&5 resources from the Queensland Government Bookshop (external link). Search catalogue "2&5", or Browse Catalogue/Health & Communities/Health/2&5 campaign.
- For further information about Go for 2&5 resources in Queensland campaign contact Queensland Health by email firstname.lastname@example.org
New South Wales
- Residents of NSW can order Go for 2&5 resources by completing the Resource Order Form (PDF 317KB) and send by email or fax (details on order form).
- For more information about Go for 2&5 resources for residents within NSW contact NSW Health
by phone (02) 9879 0443.
- For more information about Go for 2&5 resources for residents in the NT contact NT Health by phone (08) 8985 8026.
- For more information about resources available for residents in South Australia, visit the Go for 2&5 page on the SA Health website or contact the SA Health, Health Promotion Branch by phone (08) 8226 6329 or email email@example.com
- The Go for 2&5 campaign is no longer active in Western Australia.
- For more information about LiveLighter resources in WA contact the Heart Foundation by phone (08) 9388 3343.
- Go for 2&5 resources are currently not available within Victoria.