This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- functionality for increasing or decreasing the text size for the site is available at the top of every page.
- descriptive text for images (ALT text) that can be read by assistive technologies
- high contrast colour scheme that assists users with visual impairments
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site in the following formats:
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file
Please use the details available in the Contact Us page to make any such requests, or to provide feedback on your experience using the site.